How do I give?

1)Weekend Services.  You may give cash to the “bucket” offering or write a check.  If you would like a record of your giving for cash you will need to use the envelops provided at a church gatherings.

2) By Mail: You may write a check to “Grace Church” and mail it to the church.  Grace Church, 1141 Enterprise Dr, High Point, NC 26260.

3) On-line Giving:  You may use “iGive” on-line for give a onetime gift or setup monthly giving.  You may use a debit card, credit card(do not go into debt to give) or you create a bank draft from your checking account.  We use Vanco Services and it is easy to setup an online profile for giving.  If you have questions about how to do this or would like help setting it up please call the church office and someone will be happy to assist you.

Where do my donations go?

Donations go into the “General Fund.”  This fund is used to basically keep things running.  It pays our staff and benefits, building utilities and maintenance, operating expenses, staff travel & development, programs and ministries.

May I give to a particular ministry?

You may request to have an offering given to a specific church approved ministry using a church offering envelope or by sending a letter in with your offering.  You should not place the name of the ministry on the “for” line on your check.   The IRS does not like that.  In any case, all such request are subject to church leadership approval.  The IRS has made it very clear that without that step in place the offering is classified as a “gift” and will not a legitimate tax deduction.  If we have an outside speaker and we take a “special offering” those funds received go toward the speaker honorarium minus expenses and is considered legitimate.

Can I give to another Christian Ministry through Grace?

If you wish to designate to another Christian ministry it is best to give directly to the ministry.

Will I receive a statement for my giving?

Yes, you will receive a yearend giving statement sometime around February 1st.